Sunday

Reviewing content and Getting Traffic

I have now written over 170 posts on this Blog so that is the First step completed I now have lot's of content but I have to Go and Rewrite most of them again. This is Because I have to Change anchor text and Polish them up a Little for Search Engines.

Another thing that i have to Do is Maybe take about 3 posts per day and Goto Some Forums and Find Some target Traffic. How am I going to Do this you may ask yourself. Well I have to place my posts in relevant questions asked in Forums.

The problem that many of us have is that we always use our Homepage when linking and this is not always a Good Idea. For example I have written a Post about  The Mybloglog Viral System but if I post an Answer to How it Works in a Forum and Give my Homepage as the Answer Visitors will not see this on my blog and Will not go through my Posts to Find it.

So my Idea now is to Select 3 posts a Day and Find Relevant Questions on them and post my Answers in Boards. This will link those posts a little better and have more Targeted traffic.

As many Bloggers know Forums are on of the Better sources of Traffic and they Should be Used. Writing content is One thing but Linking it and getting the Article Seen is another.Most Blog posts won't appear in Search results for Months anyway so it could be a Good Idea to look over Some of your older posts and Rewrite them and try even change the Headline which Could be the Main Reason that it was Never Found because it just needed a little Search engine optimization.








Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home