When I finish this blog Post there is One more Small Job to Do
I have to Submit it to Social Bookmarking Sites
Which will Take me about Three Minutes
Because I use My Zemanta Tags for this Post and on Social bookmarking Site Profiles.
When I combine this with Add this It will only take me
about 3 Minutes to Complete the Task.
This is Because When I am finished
Writing the Blog Post and Have Added the Labels
to the Post using Zemanta.
I will then Do the Following Steps
I go to the Blog post URL and then Click Bookmark this Page with the Add-this Plugin for Firefox
Then I Reopen my Blog Post in my Blogger Editor and then I Select All the Labels that
I have Applied to this Post by Clicking Ctrl+A
and Coping them with Ctrl+C.
Then I Go Back to the Social bookmarking Site
where I am Placing a Bookmark Using Addthis
Now All I have to do is Press Ctrl+V to Paste my Tags on My Bookmarks.
This means that I can Quickly Bookmark My blog Post in Mr Wong, Delicious, Stumble Upon, Google Bookmarks and Shetoldme using these 2 Great Blogging Addons for Firefox.
To Download Zemanta Click Here and Download Zemanta
I have to Submit it to Social Bookmarking Sites
Which will Take me about Three Minutes
Because I use My Zemanta Tags for this Post and on Social bookmarking Site Profiles.
When I combine this with Add this It will only take me
about 3 Minutes to Complete the Task.
This is Because When I am finished
Writing the Blog Post and Have Added the Labels
to the Post using Zemanta.
I will then Do the Following Steps
I go to the Blog post URL and then Click Bookmark this Page with the Add-this Plugin for Firefox
Then I Reopen my Blog Post in my Blogger Editor and then I Select All the Labels that
I have Applied to this Post by Clicking Ctrl+A
and Coping them with Ctrl+C.
Then I Go Back to the Social bookmarking Site
where I am Placing a Bookmark Using Addthis
Now All I have to do is Press Ctrl+V to Paste my Tags on My Bookmarks.
This means that I can Quickly Bookmark My blog Post in Mr Wong, Delicious, Stumble Upon, Google Bookmarks and Shetoldme using these 2 Great Blogging Addons for Firefox.
Labels: Delicious, Firefox, Google Bookmarks, Mozilla Firefox, Social bookmarking, StumbleUpon, Zemanta



4 Comments:
Thats a easy method to book mark the blog post. Most of the time I will not book mark it because I know it is going to take bit of time. If I do it will be only one or maximum two.
Can you provide a direct link to this Firefox add-on.
Thanks you
Just Put the Link in there For Addthis thanks Sjay
If you submit to just a few social media sites each blog post you do, you will soon have hundreds of backlinks. It's all about little and often!
A direct link to this add-on will be great
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home