Flash Advertisment tips
This is annoying on my yahoo and other such things Web pages I just want to see the links and there is this stupid flash advertisement on the screen so I can't see all the links. Yes it's a wonder why I don't use Yahoo so much anymore there a way of stopping these you also get the in live mail, I have seen numereous videos on you tube relating to this and have searched through countless blogs most of them telling all the same thing. Use Adblock plus in firefox the thing is I have it installed so I have to look for another plugin. Or maybe there is another simple solution. Flash ads are Smart and a Plug-in is not going to work all the time.
I am sick searching for ways to stop these so what I do is I just hide them.
The problem with Flash Ads is that you Can't Block Flash with Adblock.The Best way is to use a Browser like Opera So you can change how the Page looks by blocking Content.This may seem like lot's of work but the Flash Advertisements are the to Draw Attention All you can do is Right click and uncheck the Radio Buttons Play and Loop or Use Opera.
I am sick searching for ways to stop these so what I do is I just hide them.
The problem with Flash Ads is that you Can't Block Flash with Adblock.The Best way is to use a Browser like Opera So you can change how the Page looks by blocking Content.This may seem like lot's of work but the Flash Advertisements are the to Draw Attention All you can do is Right click and uncheck the Radio Buttons Play and Loop or Use Opera.
Labels: Browser, Plug-in, Web page, World Wide Web, WWW, Yahoo

![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=0b77a3e5-23a5-477c-a793-fdeebe426144)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home