Are Computers a Help or a Pest ?
Image by Getty Images via DaylifeToday I found A Job in the NewsPaper now In these Times When it's Hard to Find Work the Last thing you Need is a computer error when you are making your Application . The help Computers give us are Sometimes Overshadowed by the Problems the make for Us. And what I notice most about the these Grandchildren of General Problem Solver is When They Seem to Happen Ironically just when we Need them the Most.
As you sit there to Create your Next Great Masterpiece be it just an email to your friends or edit a Picture for a Job Application. When the Operating System Decides it Needs updating you Have to Update. I am Constantly bugged By Ubuntu to Update things Like Bluetooth which I am not even using. But I can't Get on with my work because it's an Important update and it has to be done now. Windows is Even worse for this as Many may Know from the Automatic Updates Settings.
But it Never seems to Update the Dictionary and When you type words like Blog or Google it Gives you Spelling errors all over your Document. Saying these are Incorrect but wait they never seem to notice the Common spelling mistakes and Misuse of words This page may help you find if you are using your words Correctly I should use it More often myself but I am a Lazy Blogger.
It seems to happen many times you have an idea there but the computer is missing something that you thought was installed. Like java Support All I know About Java is That it's Something to do with Object Placement . I had a book that I got From the library and now I did understand the Text but trying to find a compatible compiler turned me off learning it.But there is help out there because people like people do not understand Bianary code very much now they are using new ways for people to understand programming and Computers.
I hope so for the computer users of the future because I think if there were "1000" computer Users in a Hall 3 of the would be talking about Hexadecimal Values and the Rest would be asking "How do you Defragment the Hard Drive".
Computers will only be made Easy if we Are allowed to Learn about them.
Labels: Google, Java, Microsoft, Spell checker, Ubuntu, Word processor


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home